Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Breaking News: Birth Fathers Spotted!

The title is tongue-in-cheek. I hope everyone gets that. :)

But in all honesty, birth fathers are about as rare as big foot. They tend to be missing from a lot of adoption stories. But I have stumbled across something so cool - two blogs by birth dads!

Baby Darling

and

Statistically Impossible

The voice of this part of the adoption triad is severely underrepresented. I applaud these men for their courage in telling their painful stories. Check them out. And keep the tissues handy.

1 comment:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journal said...

Woo hoo! I'm so happy to add "Statistically Impossible" to my Reader. (I'm already a fan of Benjamin.) Thanks for the tip, I'm excited to read another birth father blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here