Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hacking Aftermath

My email account was hacked early Thanksgiving morning. In case anyone got an email from me, I did NOT take a last minute trip to London. I did NOT get mugged. And I do NOT need money to settle my hotel bill.

Anyway, I changed my email password.

And now I can't get into it. With my new password. I will have to call an eight hundred number to get it cleared up and frankly I am not up for that right now.

Oh, and my Facebook password was changed too. I did not authorize a change, so I froze my account. In order to reset my Facebook password and re-secure my account, I need to access the email account associated with it - which happens to be teh email that I can't get into right now.

Remember how I said I was grateful for technology? Right now I am not. Grrrrrrr.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oooh that stinks. I'm sorry. Good luck with that whole situation. Makes me want to go change my email password.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here