Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sponge Up the Nose

All week Joci has had really weepy eyes. I checked for symptoms of pink eye, fevers, congestion, etc. Nothing else. Just weepy eyes.

Last night (early this morning?) Joci woke up crying. So as I got up with her, I got a warm wash cloth to get all the dried gunk off her eyelashes. She sounded slightly stuffy, so I had her blow her nose.

Out came....

a bit of a sponge.


Ewww.

Hopefully that is all of it and her eye problems will go away. I hope there isn't more trapped further in her sinuses.

Again, ewwww.

Justin says she was just being resourceful and trying to stop runny noses. Haha.


2 comments:

Beckie said...

Makes my eyes water!! ick1

Frederick Family said...

She must be related to Julie. I think she toted a sponge in her nose for a while too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here