Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mouse in the House

We had a mouse in our house!!!

We found evidence when Justin was cleaning the basement. I got a humane trap. Now, I am not necessarily against killing pests but when I thought about it, I was more comfortable with letting a live mouse scamper out of a cage than with prying a dead, mangled body out of trap.

We trapped a tiny, cute little rodent within two days. We took it out to the country and released it in a field full of mule deer where a falcon is sure to never, ever find it.




The mouse ate its way through the cracker - a nice snack - and darted off into the foothills of Idaho.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm so glad you loved on the little mousey. And look at little Jocelyn! She's enthralled!

Ahora said...

This is such a sweet story:)

Frederick Family said...

How did you find a mouse in your house so you let Joci let it go I bet that was fun for her to do that or of course you helped her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here