Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Third Birthday Interview

I asked Joci these questions. At three, I'm not sure she completely understood all the questions and I am not sure I understood all her answers but it was fun anyway.

Favorite color: Pink and yellow
How old are you? Three
How old is Daddy? Four
How old is Mommy? Seven
Who are your friends? Miss Leah, Aaliya, Oakley and the other Oaklee, Alex Gotch and the other Alex and my baby (a dolly).
What is your favorite toy? Truck (I seriously have no clue where this came from - she doesn't play with trucks, but I asked her several times and she insisted on this answer)
What does Daddy do at work? Go shopping
What does Mommy do at work? Books
What is your favorite movie? Barbie Anneliese (Barbie in The Princess and the Pauper)
What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Favorite game: The Ladybug Game and Hide the Sock Monkey
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Dance
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Books



Our little miss is so delightful. I am enjoying this age far more than any other. I love the interaction and the cleverness she displays. I love that she named her dolly "Salad." I love how polite she is. She thanks me for playing "This Little Piggy" with her, for crying out loud. She can spell her name
 J-O-C-I and M-O-M and D-A-D. She is neurotic and detail-oriented and must have everything in order. Don't ever try to leave a door open around her - it must be shut. Joci's imagination is growing. She loves to play teacher and read me stories - tells me to sit on my bum, be quiet, and listen. And I get treats when I do so! She likes to pretend to drive my car and always says we are driving to lunch and going shopping. Total girl! Fluffy pink dresses are her favorite. She loves dancing. We frequently dance to Justin Bieber's "Baby" in the kitchen. We'll be eating out at a restaurant somewhere and she'll hear the background music and insist on dancing. She hates when I sing (unless it is bed time) and always tells me, "We're not singing!" She has a tender heart and her feelings are hurt extremely easily. She is one tough girl physically and hardly cries when she gets hurt. Joci is keen to help however she can and I find that she actually does help - in some instances. I haven't had to put anything in the garbage myself for six months. :)

She truly is a delightful little lady. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Having a daughter is an exquisite pleasure of life.


1 comment:

Que and Brittany are Hoping to Adopt! said...

Aw, what a cute idea! It looks like she had a wonderful birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here