Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Like Myself

It's 1:14 in the morning. I should be sleeping. But I just needed to write this down so I can remember, because someday I will really need it.

I am really happy with who I am.

It's an amazing feeling, considering that half my lifetime ago I wished I were dead and tried to make it so. I thought I would grow up to be boring and disappointing.

Alas, I am a fulfilled person in all aspects of my life--physically, mentally, spiritually, creatively, socially, domestically, professionally, etc. Do I have room for growth and improvement? Yes and I have plans to keep growing. But I am on track. I am thriving in life. I feel good about who I am and what I do.



If the ten-year-old child I once was could look at me know and see what she has become, she'd be pleased. I feel successful. I feel like I've been true to myself. I feel powerful. I feel unstoppable.

I like...maybe even love...myself.

2 comments:

Frederick Family said...

You are awesome!!! I love you little sis.

Rachel said...

Yay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here