Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Blog Arrangement

What do you think of the new arrangement? I wanted something different and to clean things up, but maybe this is too much? It also takes some ads away which means I lose a little revenue - the amount of money it takes to buy a combo meal at Chick-fil-A once a month - I am not super concerned about that.

What do you think? Easier to read? Leave comments? Hard to navigate? Trickier to find things? Easier? Keep it this way or find something else? Thanks for your opinion!

2 comments:

Mom on the Go said...

At first glance I didn't like it, but I'm just used to the other more common layout. I like that I can see more posts at once with them being shortened and when I click on the title it comes up in it's own window. Fancy! I miss the extra pictures and stuff though.

Liz Smith said...

not a huge fan, but i'm sure i'll get used to it. i just have issues with change...and that's totally my problem not yours. lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here