Thursday, October 11, 2012

5 Months



Sweet Noelle is now 5 months old. Time is slipping away, certainly. Yet at the same time, I can't wait for her to grow up. Babies are definitely special...but I really adore the personalities and touching moments that are yet to come. Plus, there's a freedom that comes with it too. :) Noelle has started holding her bottle while I feed her and tonight she fed herself for a couple of minutes. I was ecstatic. I am excited for her to be able to feed herself. She rolls over so fast now. She had her first ear infection and round of antibiotics. Last month she had her first trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house in St. George, Utah. She is doing better in her car seat - hallelujah! She still gets up once in the night, grumble, grumble, grumble. She goes to sleep so easily and she is easy to please, though she really loves to be held. She is a chatterbox. And this little one kicks like the Karate Kid when she takes a bath. 

I am guessing she is about fourteen and a half pounds. She has the cutest, chubbiest thighs and - as my friend Jeromy would say - "acres and acres of kissable cheeks." Love her! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here