- I have no regard for my privacy (hello? Blogger!).
- I know I would make a darling millionaire.
- Since I’ve never had a DUI or drug charge, I’d be a stellar role model by Hollywood standards
- I wrote a book. Don't all celebrities write books?
- I adopted my children, which is pretty trendy in Tinsel Town right now. I’d totally fit in.
- I would have no moral qualms about wearing $5 million dollars of jewelry to a charity event where I would help raise $1 million for suffering children - oooh, pretty!
- I’d be pretty entertaining on a talk show (at least I think I would).
- I would be that staple on the red carpet worst dress list that you always looked forward to mocking.
- I put my foot in my mouth quite often and I don't even have to have taken a shot (like Jennifer Lawrence).
- I've had a documented public nip slip.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
10 Reasons I Should Totally Be a Celebrity
A couple of months ago I wrote 10 Ways You Can Tell I Am Not a Celebrity. Here are 10 Reasons I Should Be One.