Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Undertow - Book 2 in the Oceanswept Trilogy



My second book will come out Amazon.com on Wednesday, November 6. I chose this date to honor my mom because it is her birthday. I would never have had the courage to write books - and publish them independently - without her faith in me.

I don't have a solidified synopsis of the book yet, but here's something I've been playing around with (hey, I still have 24 hours to work it out, and that is how I roll).

The life she always thought she would have…or a new life she is just starting to imagine? Two paths lay before Tessa Monroe as she finally arrives in colonial St. Kitts with her dashing rescuer, the former pirate Nicholas Holladay. Everything should be perfect, but her worlds are colliding.

In the spellbinding sequel to Oceanswept, Tessa finds a tempting new future with a handsome baron unfolding before her on sunny St. Kitts and Nicholas finds that the path he was so eager to leave behind isn't quite through with him yet. 


Let me tell you, I am very excited for this installment. Tessa and Nicholas both go through a lot and grow a lot. 

This book will be available November 6 on Amazon.com with other platforms and a printed copy to follow within the next 60 days. 

And if you didn't know, I also have a new Oceanswept Chronicle out (these are short stories that supplement the novels - just a bit of an "editor's cut," if you will) called "Stowaway." It is actually a sneak peak at Undertow, so if you just can't wait until Wednesday, be sure to read it. :)


And as always, your honest reviews on Amazon.com, Goodreads, and other platforms are greatly appreciated. 




1 comment:

Michelle said...

So excited you are getting them in print! I am the last person on the free planet without gadgets to read on, and I just don't have it in me to sit and read at the computer for very long. What a beautiful way to honor your Mother too. Thinking of you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here