Friday, December 27, 2013

Picture Catch Up

It's been a few months since I've downloaded pictures from my cameras. Here are some pictures from the last few months.



Cousin sleepover

Cute Noelle rocking the shades

Zoo with cousins

Yellowstone




Elk rut at Yellowstone

Yellowstone

32! 

Joci was in charge of decorating my cake

Halloween - 20's flapper

Joci did a cheer camp earlier this December. She loved it and had a lot of fun learning the cheers and performing at a local high school basketball game half-time. 


One of my SD cards had this old picture of my parents and nephew from 2011 at Nielson's Frozen Custard.

Another older photo of cowgirl Joci playing with Lincoln Logs

Look how tiny Noelle was. And how bald!

Christmas 2013

Noelle enjoying her loot

Joci admiring her favorite gift



1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love that you found an old picture, a little gem of memory of your mom. I'm glad to see pictures of your Christmas. It looks like your girls had a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here